NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES AND PUERTO RICO ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA OR PUERTO RICO AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sponsor. The “T-Mobile® LG G4 Advance-Release Edition” sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A., Inc. ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are the age of majority or older in their state of residence (19+ in AL and NE, 18+ in all other states) and located in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families [spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their respective spouses] and those living in their same households [whether or not related]) of Sponsor, Sponsor’s authorized dealers, Tic Toc, Inc., and any of their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, prize providers, and web masters/suppliers (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate.
3. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on April 28, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on May 25, 2015 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s (or Sponsor’s designated representative’s) clock is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Period is divided into four (4) entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”), as defined below:
|Entry Period||Start Date and Time||End Date and Time||Drawing Date On Or About|
|1||April 28, 2015, at 12:00:00 p.m. EDT||May 4, 2015, at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT||5/5/2015|
|2||May 5, 2015, at 12:00:00 a.m. EDT||May 11, 2015, at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT||5/12/2015|
|3||May 12, 2015, at 12:00:00 a.m. EDT||May 18, 2015, at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT||5/19/2015|
|4||May 19, 2015, at 12:00:00 a.m. EDT||May 25, 2015, at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT||5/26/2015|
4. How to Enter.
a. To enter the Sweepstakes, visit www.t-mobile.com/lgg4 the (“Website”), follow the on-screen instructions to complete and submit the online form and agree to enter the Sweepstakes to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for the current Entry Period. Entrant may or may not opt-in to receive email updates on the coming launch of the new LG G4 mobile device. Opting in to receive emails will not increase your chance of winning. Limit of one (1) entry per person/email address for the each Entry Period. Entries will not roll over to subsequent Entry Periods.
b. An additional entry into each Entry Period may be earned by sharing the Sweepstakes via social media. After entering the Sweepstakes, users will be prompted to share the Sweepstakes via Facebook, Twitter, and/or Google+ using the hashtag “#SweepsEntry”. Follow the instructions to share on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ to receive one (1) additional entry into the Weekly Prize drawings for each social media site you share this Sweepstakes on, for a total of three (3) possible additional entries for the corresponding Entry Period. You will only receive one (1) additional entry per social media site for each Entry Period regardless of the number of times you share the Sweepstakes on such social media site. Limit of three (3) additional entries per person/email address for the each Entry Period. Non-winning Entries from one Entry Period will not roll over to subsequent Entry Periods. Shares which do not include the required #SweepsEntry hash tag will not be eligible for entry.
Any other form of entry is void. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on the last day of the applicable Entry Period. Those who do not follow all of the instructions or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Entrants may not enter with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any prize won, in Sponsor's discretion. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address provided at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such account.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries) who tampers with the entry process. All entries must be received and recorded during the corresponding Entry Period.
Entry Period 1: Seven (7) LG G4 mobile devices. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $600.00 each. Entry Period 2: Seven (7) LG G4 mobile devices. ARV: $600.00 each. Entry Period 3: Seven (7) LG G4 mobile devices. ARV: $600.00 each. Entry Period 4: Seven (7) LG G4 mobile devices. ARV: $600.00 each. Total ARV of prizes: $16,800.00
Winner must accept prize as specified by Sponsor or prize may be forfeited. Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by Sponsor who may, at its sole discretion, substitute any prize with one of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason. Any difference between the stated ARV of a prize and the actual value of a prize will not be awarded. All federal, state, municipal and local taxes, and all expenses associated with receipt or use of a prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize and will be required to provide Sponsor with winner's social security number for purposes of same.
6. Winner Selection and Notification. Seven (7) potential weekly winners will be selected per Entry Period in a random drawing on or about the Drawing Dates listed in section 3, from among all eligible entries received as of the end of the applicable Entry Period, by an independent judging agency whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Non-winning entries will not be carried over to subsequent Entry Period drawings. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received as of the end of the applicable Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per person/household for the entire Sweepstakes Period. The potential prize winners will be notified by the Sponsor via the email address associated with the entry within three (3) business days following each Drawing Date. Potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age and residence. Each potential winner must complete, sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release within seven (7) days of attempted notification or prize may be forfeited. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant even if the disqualified potential winner’s name may have been publicly announced. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address of entrants.
7. General. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing if asked) and covenant on behalf of themselves and their family, heirs, personal representatives executors, assigns and insurers, (a) to release, acquit, hold harmless, waive and forever discharge Sponsor, T-Mobile USA Inc., Tic Toc, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, members, managers, employees, contractors and agents; Facebook, Inc.; Twitter Inc.; and Google Inc. (collectively, “Releasees”) from any and all claims, demands, damages, debts, costs, fees, obligations, loss, expenses, compensation, actions or causes of action whatsoever, of every nature, character and description, whether known, unknown, discovered, undiscovered, suspected or unsuspected, including death, or property damage (collectively, “Claims”), including but not limited to Claims arising on account of, or in any way growing out of, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes, and claims based on rights of publicity, rights of privacy, defamation or prize delivery; and (b) except where legally prohibited, winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission to Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right to the use of his/her name, picture, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate registration or entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet; or (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or cell phone which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor has not made and/or is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims, any representation, warranty or guaranty, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes.
If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received as of the date of termination. Sponsor may prohibit entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not responsible for typographic or printer's errors. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules be awarded.
8. WAIVER. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE(AND AGREE TO CONFIRM IN WRITING IF ASKED) THAT , TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THAT (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEY’S FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES (OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES) AND/OR ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE FOREGOING MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
9. Governing Law. These Official Rules and the Sweepstakes are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A. without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings shall take place in the federal, state and local courts located in Dallas, Texas.
11. Winner's List. The names of the winners will be available after June 1, 2015 and can be obtained by mailing a request including a self-addressed postage-paid envelope, postmarked by June 30, 2015 to 4228 N. Central Expressway, Suite 200, Dallas, TX 75206, Attn.: “T-Mobile® LG G4 Advance-Release Edition” Sweepstakes Winners’ List.
12. Sponsor. LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A., Inc., 1000 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Google+. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter or Google+.