NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Catch Jeremy (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of T-Mobile USA, Inc., Publicis, Inc., The B-Reel Group, The Garrigan Lyman Group, Inc., ePrize, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: T-Mobile USA, Inc., 12920 SE 38th Street, Bellevue, WA 98006. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on October 14, 2013 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on November 18, 2013 at 6:59 a.m. PT (the "Promotion Period"). The Sweepstakes consists of a Grand Prize entry period, which spans the length of the Promotion Period, and thirty five (35) days. Each day is a "Daily Entry Period" beginning at 7:00 a.m. PT and ending at 6:59 a.m. PT the following day. Each Daily Entry Period includes six (6) clue periods (each a "Clue Period") as set forth in the chart below:
|Clue Period||Start Time (PT)||End Time (PT)|
|1||7:00 a.m.||8:59 a.m.|
|2||9:00 a.m.||10:59 a.m.|
|3||11:00 a.m.||12:59 p.m.|
|4||1:00 p.m.||3:59 p.m.|
|5||4:00 p.m.||5:59 p.m.|
|6||6:00 p.m.||6:59 a.m.|
The Garrigan Lyman Group, Inc.'s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: You may only enter during Clue Periods. During any Clue Period, visit CatchJeremy.com to obtain the available clue. Upon answering the available clue correctly, follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including your valid email address. To enter during any Clue Period without answering the available clue, follow the links and instructions to bypass the clue and complete and submit the registration form including your valid email address. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the applicable Daily Entry Period and one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing. Limit: You may enter one (1) time per Clue Period during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select each potential First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize winner (as outlined in Section 6 below) from all eligible entries received during the applicable Daily Entry Period on or around the calendar day following the applicable Daily Entry Period. Administrator will randomly select the potential Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around November 18, 2013. The potential winners will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner and each potential First Prize and Second Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. Each potential Third Prize winner will be required to provide a valid mailing address (P.O Boxes not permitted) which must be received by Administrator, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration (if applicable) or provide any other requested information, within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. First, Second and Third Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. Potential winner (and travel companion, if applicable) may be required to complete, execute and return a Form W-9, which will be sent with the Declaration.
- Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Winner's choice of one of the following options:
- A $20,000 check.
- A trip for two (2) to up to five (5) countries of winner's choice where the Sponsor's service is provided, including travel agent services. Trip package includes: coach-class airfare for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s physical place of residence to the first destination, from destination to destination, and ultimately to a major airport near winner's physical place of residence; hotel accommodations in one (1) double occupancy room for each destination; and ground transportation to/from each airport and hotel. Total cost of trip package must remain at or below $20,000. If applicable, winner will receive a Visa gift card (terms and conditions apply) for the remainder, after costs of the aforementioned are deducted from $20,000. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to any prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Winner or his/her travel companion must possess and present at least one (1) major credit card in good standing in order to check into hotel. If winner is unable to complete the trip within one (1) year of award date, the winner shall forfeit the prize in its entirety and neither Sponsor nor Administrator shall have any further or continuing obligation owing to such winner. and an alternate winner will be selected by Sponsor. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $20,000. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destinations. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
TEN (10) FIRST PRIZES (one (1) each for Daily Entry Periods 26 through 35): A Samsung Galaxy Note 3. ARV: $708. Phone prizes consist of the phone only; winners are solely responsible for obtaining voice and/or data services plan(s) with an appropriate mobile operator.
FIFTEEN (15) SECOND PRIZES (one (1) each for Daily Entry Periods 11 through 25): A Samsung Galaxy S4. ARV: $600. Phone prizes consist of the phone only; winners are solely responsible for obtaining voice and/or data services plan(s) with an appropriate mobile operator.
TEN (10) THIRD PRIZES (one (1) each for Daily Entry Periods 1 through 10): A Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. ARV: $459.
For All Electronic Prizes: The actual value of the electronic prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a First, Second or Third Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Daily Entry Period. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $40,670.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to fully release and hold harmless Sponsor, Publicis, Inc., The B-Reel Group, The Garrigan Lyman Group, Inc., Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liabilities, costs, claims, alleged claims, demands, duties, rights, agreements, promises, damages, injuries, losses, expenses, liens and debt actions of any kind, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, whether now known or unknown, unforeseen or foreseen, arising out of or in any way connected with, directly or indirectly, participation in the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury or death, loss of enjoyment, or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever caused or contributed to by or arising out of participation and/or entry in this Sweepstakes, or resulting from acceptance, possession, quality, use or misuse of a prize, or any portion thereof, or preparation for or travel to or from any prize or Sweepstakes-related activity. If any of these Official Rules are determined to be invalid or unenforceable, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained herein. Sponsor, Administrator and/or the Released Parties are not responsible for any additional expenses, omissions or delays resulting from any acts of any government or authority. If applicable, the Grand Prize winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of his/her travel companion related to any Sweepstakes-related activity, including, without limitation, any actions, claims or liabilities related to the travel companion’s use of the prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, nickname, likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information, opinions, hometown and state, at any time or times in perpetuity for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: By entering, you unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any independent judge(s) used by Sponsor, and the Administrator which will be binding and final in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. All trademarks associated with the Sweepstakes are the sole property of Sponsor or one or more related parties, as the case may be. This Sweepstakes and all entries are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. CAUTION: Any attempt by a person or entity to damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such individual(s) or entity(ies) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the State of Nevada; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1g8E1Pn. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2013 ePrize, Inc. All rights reserved.